Enjoy the people, places and things in Cincinnati you’ve always loved with the peace of mind that comes from knowing our licensed nursing staff is on-site 24 hours a day. Caregivers are always on hand, but it brings many residents and families extra comfort knowing nursing care–licensed in the state of Ohio–is available at all times of the day.
Prior to your arrival at Traditions at North Bend, we create a personalized service plan designed to meet your individual needs. Your plan includes any ongoing assistance you may require with daily care and activities, leaving everything else in your capable hands. Your service plan can also be updated at any time to accommodate your changing needs.
Residents may receive assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing, at mealtimes, when taking medication, moving throughout their home and much more. A mobile emergency response system is also provided that will summon help at any time of the day.
We are here to help seniors go about their lives with independence and dignity. If you or your family has questions about the kind of care available to you, please use the contact form to the right or call us directly at (513) 693-1885.
WHAT’S INCLUDED FOR ASSISTED LIVING RESIDENTS
- A personalized level of daily assistance (e.g. bathing, grooming and dressing, taking medication, moving through your home, mealtime assistance, etc.)
- 3 restaurant-style meals per day
- All utilities
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly laundry service for bed linens and towels
- 24-hour on-site nursing staff
- Emergency response system
- Social, religious, educational, recreational and wellness programs and activities
- On-site gym with fitness equipment and classes
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Scheduled transportation to group outings and events
It is important to consider all of your current living expenses, as well as future costs that will be covered when you live in a Traditions community, including:
- Rent or mortgage
- Property taxes
- Homeowner’s insurance (you may obtain your own renter’s insurance)
- HOA or neighborhood fees
- Lawn care & snow removal
- Trash removal
- Home repairs
- Indianapolis gym membership, fitness & exercise equipment and/or classes
- In-home emergency call system