Each and every person who comes to North Bend has unique needs and preferences. Our Wellness Director meets with new residents and their families to assess current healthcare needs and create a Personalized Service Plan. This plan may include resident or family concerns, as well as recommended assistance with daily activities or personal care services, all coordinated by our 24-hour on-site licensed nursing staff.
We encourage open communication and teamwork between our residents, their families, physicians and staff to create the ultimate healthcare environment, now and over time.
. . . . . . . . .
- Nurses on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Oversee the delivery of all health care services
- Routine health status monitoring
- Personalized Service Plan updates
- Dressing assistance
- Dining assistance
- Medication support
- Emergency response system: pull cords and pendants
- Medications reviewed routinely by a licensed pharmacist